Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sweetie Tilda at Just Magnolia and hÄnglar & stÄnglar Challenge



Yipppeeeee!! It's finally another Friday!! I hope you have had a wonderful week and are also looking forward to a great weekend!!

This week at the Just Magnolia and hÄnglar & stÄnglar Challenge we are being hosted by the sweet and talented Pops who has given us the theme of BUTTERFLIES for the week. The prizes being offered this week are from our wonderful sponsors, The Ribbon Girl and Quixotic Paperie. So come on over and join in with us using your butterflies...we would love to have a peek at your creation!!

For my DT Sample Card I used Bazzill for the base and all double matting and the DP is from the Mariposa Stack by DCWV...it is so sparkly and pretty methinks! I used the darling little Sweetie Tilda from Magnolia-licious which was colored with Copics, cut out, and propped up on a Pink Paislee Artisan Element circle. To the outside of the circle I added a couple of gold butterfly brads. I just love this sparkly paper so much that I wanted as much of it to show as possible. The floral treatment is all by Wild Orchid Crafts: 35mm Trellis Rose, Sweetheart Blossoms, White Tulip Flowers, Gypsophilia Stem Flowers, and Stamens. For the vertical I used a 25mm Organza Ribbon and a line of Self Adhesive Pearls. The front was finished with some beautiful Small Filigree Gold Corners.

On the first panel on the inside I merely used another organza bow and a couple more butterfly brads. On the second panel I used triple Nesties for the jotting spot and stamped it with Just Sittin' Here Thinking of You which is available at Magnolia-licious in both regular and MINI sizes. I finally added a gold glittered butterfly die cut and three more Pearls to the jotting spot.

I hope you like my little card and will decide to join with us over at
Just Magnolia and hÄnglar & stÄnglar Challenge. Please drop by and check out the lovely cards made by the DT showing their use of BUTTERFLIES...they are gorgeous!!!

Thank you so much for dropping by today and I am hoping you will want to visit often! It is always such a joy to see that you have been by to see me! Have a marvelous day and get prepared for a wonderful weekend!!! Until the next time I send big hugs!!!

45 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

What a little cutie......again ha ha ha. But they alwayas are, so no big surprise in this. She´s just gorgeous hn, and I always loves to come and see, what you´ve done with her this time. And this one is just gorgeous, and I love the colors here too.

Carly said...

Wow this card is gorgeous! I love have Tilda is sitting in that delightful cut out, pretty circle. The card has so many layers and textures and colours ... and it all works perfectly. Thankyou so much for sharing.

Maureen said...

Another gorgeous card from you. I love all the pearls down the side and all the little butterflies are cute. Well done.
Maureen......x

Rosa Forino said...

che meraviglia una card ricca di dettagli e tanta fantasia tanti kiss dall'italia rosa.kreattiva

Suzi Mac said...

A beautiful card Jacque, love those papers, and sweet Tilda is coloured to perfection. I love all the pretty detailing you put into your card. Another masterpiece
Hugs
Suzi x

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
what a gorgeous card hunni
i'm going to enter the challenge
first i have to make a picture and link it on my blog, but i'm in :):):)
have a great weekend sweetie
hugs angelique

chrissy xx said...

OMG! This is Stunning! LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Teresa Carini said...

What beautiful detail and always have this card cooordinación admire the colors and materials! Have a nice day!

cowboydutrem said...

Beautiful! I just love all those butterflies!

Laney said...

absolutely gorgeous jacue!!
Hope your having a nice day we've got sunshine Yeah!!!
hugs
laney

Beth said...

Oh Jacque, how gorgeous! Love beautifully-colored Tilda, and all the details you've added! Have a great weekend!

Lucy said...

Jacque, you never cease to amaze me! Gorgeous :)

roses_r_red_1 said...

what a beautiful card! great colours! sarah xx

Christina C. said...

Oh my goodness, this card is magnificent!
You colored and showcased this beautiful Tilda among lots of lusciousness! A truly breathtaking creation!!!

Gina K said...

I love the way you've made that circular frame for Tilda to perch on, and that huge butterfly on the inside of the card is fabulous! The whole thing is just so pretty.

yvon said...

Absolut gorgeous Jacque, great papers and beautiful coloring. Have a super weekend.
Hugs, Yvon

Moni said...

Stunning card as aleways, fab details and love your coloring. Have a fab weekend. Hugs,moni

Sarah said...

Stunning card Jacque, love the colours and details x

Suzan L said...

Hi Jacque, Your card is soooooo gorgeous!! The Mariposa DP's are so beautiful!! I love how you used the Pink Paislee Element to feature Tilda. She looks so darling sitting there amoung the wonderful flowers and butterflies!!
Hugs,
Suzan

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jacque
A beautiful card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sandy said...

Good Morning Jacque. Doesn't this morning feel wonderful and after the storm so bright and sunny and clean feeling. I am taking a moment to pop in and visit. Your creations are so inspiring. Your papers, embellishments and coloring are gorgeous and I LOVE how you have showcased Tilda. You are one good teacher but we know that don't we!! LOL!
Hugs,
Sandy

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so pretty! I love all the butterflies you used and the pretty string of pearls down the side on the front.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Jacque! I love the image and colouring and the card is so beautifully decorated inside and out! Love all the little details!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

paperpapier said...

Tilda looks so gorgeous on her red dress..!! Fab colouring Jacque..!

Teri said...

Oh such a GORGEOUS creation!!! Love that paper, too, one of my faves!!! Tilda is beautiful with her red dress!!! Absolutely top notch, as usual!! Enjoy your weekend!!!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Dawnll said...

Oh this has such fun embellishments- love the colors and papers together.
As always such an inspiration

Shazza said...

so pretty x

Rhonda Miller said...

This card is gorgeous. I just LOVE all the butterflies and pretty ribbon. TFS.

Unknown said...

Hello Jacque, love this pretty card, so many beautiful details. Hugs, Frea

Riet said...

So wonderful card Jacque,I love the image and the colours.
So gorrgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dobra said...

A card is beautiful
her wonderfully done a
stamp is beautifully painted
you used brilliant colors

Liefs Ineke said...

Your card is beautiful. I love it very much.

Gr. Ineke

Chris said...

Another gorgeous card.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Jacque! i just love this paper!
Hugs Julie P

Unknown said...

Wow another gorgeous card!!!! So beautiful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacque~

I really love this little girl...and the bird cage behind her! I really like how you framed her...you have the best embellishments anywhere! The butterflies are amazing...teeny ones and super large ones! Wonderful!

I hope you will have a wonderful weekend! I hope you will enjoy yourself, and have lots of fun!

He IS Able!
Traci S.

Blog-o-Versary Give Away!
http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

Morning Jacque, your card is absolutely stunning. Just loving this little Tilda more and more. She's so versatile. Wishing you a super weekend... hugs Sharon

lynn said...

Hello Jacque, just love this little doggie, he kinda looks like my Willy, so cute, got to have this stamp, love your candy would love to have these gorgeous things, Your card is lovely, your coloring is great too.
Lynn

Kim. said...

I can see why you wanted the paper to show it is really pretty. Beautiful card, cutie image and all the embellies are gorgeous.
Kim xXx

Kras said...

Jacque
Gorgeous card*

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous papers and such a sweet image!
Helen x

Danielle Champagne said...

OMG! Dear Jacque, MIss Tilda is so pretty and you showcased her perfectly. I love those little charms, and this wonderful element circle, so beautiful! Love those beautiful pastel colors, and gorgeous paper.
Hugs

Mary Lou said...

Wowwie Jacque this is Sensational!! Gorgeous papers and your layout is stunning!!
Hugz Hun

D K Crafts said...

Hi Jacque. Gorgeous vintage style card. Tilda is so pretty in red and the detail is beautiful. Donna

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love pretty Tilda against that lovely Mariposa paper. I bought the stack myself recently but suddenly I'm too busy to craft! Hugs, Lesley