Friday, October 26, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS to Bev Rochester!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to my sweet friend Bev Rochester on 5000+ Followers!!! If you aren't familiar with Bev of All The Things I Love fame,  I urge you to visit her often and see what absolutely marvelous cards she makes!!! In my estimation she is by far the most creative and brilliant cardmaker in all of cyberland!!!! Her work is so exceptional and she is truly such an inspiration to so many of us! Not only is her work so gorgeous but she is so helpful to ALL of us, with her knowledge and advice and her sharing attitude!!

Bev has a magnificent CANDY up on her blog to celebrate her reaching the magical 5000+ Followers and OH MY GOODNESS, you will be amazed at the incredible surprise she has available for some lucky participant. Jump right over HERE now and see if you don't agree!!!!

Again, thanks Bev for all of your inspiration and know that we are all so very proud of you and we thank you for being so helpful in our cyber world!!!! Hugs!!!!

7 comments:

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Jacque!!!

Já fui no blog da BEV e já estou participando.

Beijos e tenha um final de semana abençoado e iluminado

Snoopy said...

That is the most amazing candy I have ever seen! Thanks for the heads up, Jacque!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Natka said...

I love her beautiful cards!

Sue said...

Yes, I LOVE Bevs blog too, it is partly thanks to her inspiration that I started my own blog..


Hugs Sue

Lisbet said...

I love shes card and i love yours.
Have a nice weekend

kim.scrapper said...

You are absolutely correct, Bev is a very, very talented lady. tfs

Lenoria said...

I just became a follower and found your site thru Jacque's Joie de Vivre's blog. I looked thru several pages of your cards and I love your designs!