Friday, October 4, 2013

This Time I Need YOUR help!!!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!

 
To my friends all over the world, this time I am asking for your help in something that is very near and dear to my heart. You all have heard from me that I am co-chairing a Party in Pink Zumbathon this weekend and I am so thankful for all of the support we have received for this event....I promise that pictures will follow after the weekend!!!! In addition I have taken it on as a personal goal to reach as many people as I can all over the world to raise money for the CAUSE and the CURE of Breast Cancer.
 
Many of you followed me through the horrors of breast cancer and I could not have done it alone. You gave me so much support as I went through 3 surgeries and then bouts of chemotherapy and radiation. I made a promise at that time that I would do all within my power to make life a bit easier for my PINK sisters who would have to experience the horrifying words "you have breast cancer". I have personally made contact with each of the people in our crafting world when they found out that they had the disease and shared a bit of PINK Sweet Stuff with them to brighten their day!
 
This disease effects more than 1 in every 8 women all over the world and I am not discounting the number of men that it effects as well. I can only hope and pray that you all never have to hear those words....I KNOW that together we can make a real difference!!
 
You all know that I have sent packages all over the world through my weekly Jacque's Sunday SWEET STUFF, as well as other candies, and cards and crafting supplies when you have requested them. I have never asked for repayment in return in any way. But this time I am asking for your help... that you search within yourselves and see if you can't help in this call for donations for the CAUSE and the CURE of Breast Cancer. You can be assured that 100% of all monies I receive will go to the breast cancer research initiative and to the outreach program for breast cancer. You can check out the events and programs on my facebook page if you wish.
 
Please send any donations by Paypal to Jacque3125@aol.com and send as a gift with a notation that it is for breast cancer so that monies will not be deducted by Paypal....or if you wish you can send to me to Jacque Beddingfield, 115 Belmont Drive, Hendersonville, NC 28739 USA with the check made out to Party in Pink.
 
Thank you sincerely for any help you may be able to give and I would appreciate your mentioning this world-wide call on your personal blogs. Please join with me as we all become PINK WARRIORS!!!!

12 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

I hope you raise ga-billions! we have GOT to get rid of this horrid cancer monster..... I am so very proud of you. I know I don't say it every time I stop by, but I just want you to know. :)

enjoy your weekend!

Kelly Lloyd said...

I hope you get to raise lots for this great cause Jacque
You have done amazingly. I will forward my donation now. Good luck. I will help spread the word too,

Hugs Kelly

Linda said...

What you do is amazing, I just make a donation with paypal, Good luck
hugs Linda Dekker

Suzan L said...

Hi Sweetie,
I know how much this cause means to you, so I'm happy to spread the word and I have made a donation. I know the Party In Pink is going to be such a celebration. I wish I could be there!
Love You Lots!
Suzan

Debbie said...

What a kind and caring lady you are.I'm sure you'll be successful.You have touched and reached out to so many people.You are one heck of a woman.Hugs Debbie x

Sammy said...

You are such an incredible and inspirational person Jacque!

I already donate to breast cancer, and until I got M.E. I also ran Race for Life to raise funds. It's a dreadful thing that affects so very many, it's only right that we do what we can to put an end to this disease! x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Well done for sorting out these donations. As you know I have already seen and shared on Facebook and donated. Hope you raise masses of miney xx

Christina C. said...

Going to send a donation right away.
Happy to help!

Anne said...

I'll happily send you a donation Jacque. Good luck in your fundraising and have a ball at your pink party
Anne x

Sol said...

Of-course I will join in ! :o)

Thank you for the Brilliant work you do for the cancer fund!...
As I have friends with cancer and friends with kids with cancer.. I am joining in .. And Yup.. YOU are counted in among my friends. I always will think of you when I see the pink bow...
THANK YOU FOR THAT! :O)

Carole Pollard said...

Hi Jackie
Been away for afew days visitinf aclose friend who Brain cancer and not well at all so just picked this up your post.I'm more than happy to send you a donation. As a Breast Cancer survivor now 16 years this is dear to my heart and I thoroughly appreciated winning way back in April one of your generous gifts. Good luck Loveand Happy Charity Collection Cheque in the post hugs Carole x

Carole Pollard said...

Sorry Jacque
first sentence should read
Hi Jacque been away for a few days visiting a close friend who has Brain Cancer and not well at also just picked up this post.

Love and Hugs Carole x