Saturday, December 7, 2013

WINNERS!!!

Happy Weekend to everyone!! I hope you are all enjoying each and every moment of it! We have had a lovely week with such pleasant weather...BUT, the crazy weather people are calling for sleet and ice storms tonight...argh!!! But I won't complain since I have heard such weather horror stories in other parts!!! Be safe everyone!!

Mr Random.org has made his selections for the SugarBerry Bliss stamps.....



Congratulations, ladies! Please leave a comment on this posting so that others know that you have claimed your prizes and send me an email with your mailing address before Sunday evening, December 8, at midnight ET!

I hope to be back at midnight tonight with the next Jacque's Sunday SWEET STUFF...until the next time, I send big hugs to all!!

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Suman Pandit said...

congratulations to the winners !!

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Parabéns!!

Maryann Laursen said...

Big congrats to the lucky winners here. Please enjoy them ladies.

The Art Town said...

Thanks Jacque! i'm so happy that i've won a price from you

Shazza said...

woohoo thanks Jacque, will e-mail you x